Riverside Public Utilities
COVID-19/Coronavirus Update
  Pay Your Bill |   Subscribe |   Outages |   Help? |


Construction standards, building permits and more.


Download our application for electric design services. You can also check interconnection standards FYI.

Every entry by any personnel into a Public Utilities high voltage distribution structure will require the presence of a Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW).

See a list of links to all the Riverside building permits you’ll need for building safely.



General Information

Meter spots, temporary power, access to Riverside building permits, and more.

Application for Electric Design Service

See the application for starting services in electric design.

Interconnection Guide

Read about the standards for interconnected non-utility-owned electric generation.

Qualified Electrical Worker Requirements

You'll need these required documents and forms to begin.

Underground Construction Standards

Find underground construction standards and specifications.

Electric Rules & Rates

See electric rates as well as criteria for water services within the service boundary.